I promise a full scale update soon. Promise. Here are the basics: boys are beautifully healthy, boys turned 1, boys are walking, boys are into EVERYTHING, we moved. To look at Isaac and Gabriel now, both over 20lbs, both walking and chattering away, you would never have guessed they were born as early as they were. The pediatrician is astounded, even the neonatologists at the local children's hospital are astounded.
We are so thankful to have them, so grateful that they are healthy and thriving. I don't even have the right words to express how I feel.
Upcoming life events: boys' first Hannukkah, Steve's sister's wedding (boys are ringbearers), anniversary of Gabe's homecoming and our family being complete, boys' due date/boys' first Christmas. I have so much to say I don't even know where to start. Thusly, I will collect my thoughts and come back, sharing all the wonderful experiences that we've had recently. Thanks if anyone is still reading!

I'm so proud of you guys. Love you!
ReplyDelete