Thursday, February 25, 2010

Today

So where are we now? Well, developmentally we are on track for their adjusted age, and actually in some areas a bit ahead! Gabe smiles alot, anytime you look into his face and talk to him. Here's a video I shot the other day. Be advised, when I talk to them, I sound like a flaming idiot. Bit I think it's pretty standard mommy talk.


They can both lift their heads and turn them every which way they want. Here is Isaac beans lifting his head the other day. You can hear Gabers screaming in the background - we were waiting for his bottle of expressed milk to warm up.


We have routine visits to the doctor, and a couple neonatology follow up clinic visits that are standard for preemies born before 33 weeks.

Both boys are perfectly healthy, Isaac just has torticolis from being wedged in my cervix for weeks (lovely, I know). So we having exercises to do with him at home and we take him to physical therapy. Other than that, the boys are relatively unscathed from their first few months of life, which unfortunately they had to spend in those plastic boxes instead of in my arms. I am so thankful for them every day, and I work on bonding with them, trying to make up for that lost time, and to form a strong connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment