Then, I switched babies, and when I was feeding Isaac, Gabers was in the bouncy seat. I did the same thing, making faces at him and talking to him. He has started to coo, and we had a whole 'conversation'! I would just repeat whatever sound he made back to him, and his whole face lit up. He smiles and laughs all the time now, it is the most beautiful experience!
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Fist Meet Face
So today while I was feeding Gabe, Isaac was in the bouncy seat and I was talking to him and making faces at him. For like 15 minutes, Isaac was staring intently at his fist and using all of his effort to try and put his hand in his mouth. He was able to get it close when he would bend his elbow, but he couldn't figure out how to move his shoulder to get his hand closer. Then he would forget to bend his elbow and watch his hand sail above his head. It was so funny, but also just amazing to watch. You could just tell he was trying so hard to get his hand in there! Literally, he did not take his eyes off his fist for 15 minutes. That's a long time for a baby attention span!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment