Friday, March 19, 2010
Baby's Breath
This morning, Isaac was being pretty fussy after he ate. Steve and I were both trying to go back to sleep, so I turned to my left side and pulled Isaac in close to me. His head was resting on my arm, and his face was across from mine, his body turned toward me. As he breathed, I felt each sweet little baby breath on my face. It was beautiful, another one of those "Wow, I created this little person, I created this breath" moments. Though I was exhausted, I couldn't help but open my eyes and stare at his sweet face. Five months ago today, I became a mama. It was the best and hardest thing I've ever done. But it is so amazing and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love my Beans.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment